- We have updated our size chart to fall in line with your new international sizing. Please consider these BODY measurements to ensure your purchase the correct size. If you need further help with measurements, use our measuring guide to help measure up and discover the perfect fit.
- IMPORTANT: custom measurements are accepted via email only. No FB, IG messaging is considered as acceptance for custom tailoring.
Women’s Measuring Guide
- Height: For best results, stand barefoot next to a doorframe, and then measure from the top of the head to the bottom of your toes. Even better, get a friend or family member to do it for you.
- Bust: Measure underneath the arms around the fullest part of your bust and across the shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (the slimmest part of the waist), keeping the tape comfortably loose.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips (normally about 8″ (20cm) below your natural waistline).
- All Measurements are in inches.
* Kindly provide us with your body measurements and dress lengths you prefer and we can use it as guidance in choosing the right size, Please place the order online putting ALL comments and your measurements into the comment box which will appear before the check out.
* Wrap a measuring tape around your body at the fullest part of your bust and hips. Be sure your arms are at your sides, the tape is flat against your body and parallel to the floor. Waist: Stand with your feet hip-width apart and bend sideways—where you indent is your natural waist. Measure from the nape of your neck, over your bust and down to where you wish your dress hem to be.
* If all else fails you can have your measurements taken by a local experienced tailor.